Senior DevOps Engineer
Adrack is looking for a senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes, Azure) responsible for implementing tools and processes which reduce friction by automating software builds and deployments to our cloud environments.
The Senior DevOps Engineer leads the application of DevOps practices jointly with software engineers to provide automated tooling to empower our Product Development teams to rapidly build, deliver and support new features. They also play a mentorship role for other engineers and drive outcomes that fulfill our mission of developer enablement.
The Company uses Microsoft-based technologies (Azure, C#, SQL Server) and employs an Agile practice with consistent reviews from the project and development manager.
- Drive Continuous Integration (CI) improvements to automate service/system integration and testing methods
- Drive Continuous Deployment (CD) improvements to automate high availability release and rollback methods
- Use relevant experience to steer improvements to automated monitoring and alerting systems which support our business SLIs/SLOs
- Lead improvements to our auto-scaling, self-healing, circuit-breakers, and other patterns that impact our site reliability and resiliency
- Mentor other engineers to create a culture of DevOps-minded development throughout the team
- Solve infrastructure problems and automate responses for recurring problems.
- Improve automatic responses to system failures to prevent downtime.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in DevOps related to continuous integration/delivery solutions and platform automations, preferably in Microsoft Azure
- The candidate is expected to be a local candidate.
- Excellent communication, able to address gaps and opportunities with the greater team constructively
- Experience with continuous delivery platforms such as Azure devops.
- Experience of working with Helm Charts.
- Familiar with Architected solutions in Microsoft Azure (Terraform).
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux environment and administration of those environments.
- Familiar with MSSQL. Ability to set up and manage database replication and provide DB support in Microsoft Azure, AWS environment.
- Familiar with monitoring solutions like Prometheus/Grafana.
- Ability to communicate in Armenian and Russian and write in English. (Documentation, tickets and code will be in English)
- 20 days PTO
- Health care
- Gym membership
- Semi-annual performance evaluations / bonuses
- Educational assistance - toward improving skills
- Friday lunches
Work from home options 20 days per year** Writing samples must be in English.