Adrack is a fast-growing SaaS company specialized in Lead Distribution and Marketing products. We use technologies such as ( Microsoft Azure, C# .NET, SQL Server, Vue,js, React.js) and employ an Agile Scrum practice for development.
We are looking for a highly skilled React.js Developer to collaborate with a team of designers and developers to create web applications and platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user-side components using React.js concepts and components. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and the ability to create testable, reusable, and scalable code.
If you’re ready to take this challenge and grow with a high-performance team, we would like to meet you.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts using React.js concepts.
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team's estimates
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Identifying web-based user interactions and improvements of applications like improving response time and compatibility with different browsers.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 3+ years consuming RESTful web services
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and debugging
- Unit Testing, Puppeteer, Automated Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Cross-Device Testing
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Ability to work closely with backend engineers specific to the implementation of back<->front business logic
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- 20 days PTO
- Health care
- Gym membership
- Semi-annual performance evaluations / bonuses
- Educational assistance - toward improving skills
- Friday lunches
Work from home options 20 days per year** Writing samples must be in English.