Grand Hotel Yerevan
Industry: Customer Support, Client Care, Tourism, Hospitality
Employment type: Full time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Junior
Grand Hotel Yerevan is looking for Receptionist, who will serve as the first point of contact for all guests. As such, the ideal candidate should be friendly, welcoming, patient, helpful and knowledgeable.
- Greet all guests and assist them with chek-in and check-out.
- Maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Respond to all guest questions and requests.
- Answer and forward phone calls.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations.
- Assist with administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
- University degree;
- Working experience in hotel/hospitality or administrative works is a plus;
- Reporting and business writing skills;
- Willingness to work with shifts;
- Customer-obsessed behavior;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to deal with tasks independently;
- Conflict management skills;
- PC literacy;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- The worki is in shifts.
- Additional details will be provided during interview stage.
How to apply?