EveryMatrix is looking for an Account Manager in Yerevan, Armenia within PartnerMatrix team.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
PartnerMatrix is the advanced affiliate and agent management software provider aimed to bring more traffic, more sales, and total control over your affiliate campaigns using one highly customizable affiliate software platform designed for casino and sportsbook operators. PartnerMatrix system allows real-time statistics for operators and affiliates, provides media and security tools, with ability to add any payment method for any region.
- To provide account management and support for clients;
- To work with clients in optimizing ROI across gaming products;
- To collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions;
- To present new product upgrades and functionality and to ensure clients have an understanding of the product development roadmap;
- To manage in an efficient and timely manner all operational issues that impact the smooth delivery of the service to clients;
- To work with clients to ensure the continual improvement of all aspects of the service for all parties;
- To assure the confidentiality of your customers and build long-term relationships;
- To act as an internal advocate for the client;
- To generate ideas on the development of the platform and products, while also providing feedback for assisting in the continuous development of the service;
- To conduct training sessions with new clients;
- Review and analyze data in order to identify key usage trends.
- Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
- Experience with management of client relationships;
- Experience working with key functions in an online business such as marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
- A familiarity and understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
- A technical understanding of web services is desirable.
- Ability to multitask;
- Creative thinking;
- Attention to details;
Required candidate level: Mid-level
Work Life Balance:
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period (can work one month per quarter abroad);
- Extra leave days for every extra year at the company - 43 days including public holidays by year 5 of employment;
- To support women candidates, we offer 21 weeks of maternity leave and 100% work from home until the child’s first birthday for mothers;
- Men receive 4 weeks of paternity leave and can work from home until the child is 13 weeks old;
- 10 sick leave days per year with no doctor’s certificate requirement (excluding legal medical leave).
Benefits and Office Perks:
- Daily catered lunch or monthly lunch allowance;
- Private Medical insurance;
- Gym Membership;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy and O’Reilly alongside budget for external training;
- Office perks;
- Frequent office events and team building activities in different locations.