Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Information Technologies, Software Development
Employment type: Full time
- Take responsibility for the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience,
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design,
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment,
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way,
- Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design disciplines and principles,
- Have a broad experience and a deep understanding of users to recommend UI features that solve customer needs,
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications with a focus towards engineering implementation,
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through the development phase.
- Up-to-date and excellent knowledge of Figma,
- Demonstrated experience working as a UI/UX designer,
- UX/UI portfolio,
- Attention to small details,
- Strong communication skills.