Evolution Studio AM
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
- Providing daily uniform service: ordering, issuing, replacement, control of wear and tear, cleaning and utilization;
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and service standards; analysing and resolving quality and service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements;
- Uniform stock management: perform regular inventories, achieve tidiness in storage premises;
- Ongoing management of the uniform’s data base and its compliance with the uniforms assigned to employee’s status;
- Cooperation with Evolution Academy; ensure availability of uniforms for a new hires / collect uniforms from employees leaving the company;
- New uniforms’ development and delivery process: coordination of design and materials selection, cooperation with management, customers and suppliers, deliver photo and video testing sessions;
- Cooperation with Georgia/Latvia and other Legal Entities regarding uniform related tasks;
- Maintaining relationship with key suppliers and negotiating competitive contract agreements;
- Gathering and analysing critical data;
- Cost management: forecasting and tracking of the costs to achieve accuracy of the spending and compliance with the budget;
- Performing other duties, as asked by the direct manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work;
- Secondary or incomplete Higher education
- Fluent English and Armenian language – verbal and written
- Basic level of computer skills
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Service principles
- High sense of responsibility
- Business communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Interest in fashion and image-making industry, ability to follow trends and guide suppliers and stakeholders on the company needs
- Ability to accurately fulfil job related tasks and attentiveness to details
- Adaptability and high stress resistance
- Analytical skills
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen,
- Flexible work schedule to fit around everyone’s lifestyle,
- Professional and personal development opportunities – internal shadow days,
- Real opportunity for career growth,
- Referral bonuses,
- Health insurance,
- Privilege card,
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).