Bid Specialist - night shift
Square Signs Armenia
We are the official Armenian Subsidiary of Square Signs LLC, USA. We are a full-service sign manufacturing company, that designs, manufactures, permits and installs all kinds of commercial signs and displays for clients all over the USA.
We are seeking for an experienced Bid Specialist to join our team.
As a Bid Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the bid process and preparing winning proposals for our company. This includes researching and understanding client needs, developing proposals that meet those needs, and managing the bid process from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have strong research and analytical skills, excellent writing skills, a strong understanding of bid management processes, and the ability to work effectively under deadlines.
The job is on the night shift - to work with USA clients and our USA team directly.
Working hours are 18:30 – 03:30. We work from the office.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process with the supervision of the Bid Manager, including researching, planning, preparing, and submitting bid proposals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, production, and finance, to gather necessary information for bid responses.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of bid requirements, ensuring a thorough understanding of client needs and expectations.
- Develop and write persuasive, high-quality bid documents, tailored to specific client requirements and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Monitor the markets and potential clients’ procurement activities, and track bid opportunities, ensuring timely responses and adherence to deadlines.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities
- Participate in calls, presentations, and meetings with clients, as required, to present and discuss bid proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or any other related field
- Good experience in bid management, proposal writing, or a similar role
- Great written and good verbal communication skills in English with the ability to craft clear, concise, and compelling proposals
- Good understanding of bid processes and methodologies
- Experience with government bid procedures can be a plus.
- Experience in construction and manufacturing industries can be a plus
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We offer competitive Salary and compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CVs to our email.