Talent Acquisition Specialist
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
- Fully involve in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums used by the company;
- Recruit large number of employees bearing in mind requirements of the position and quality standards in the company;
- Liaise with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals;
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process, duties including but not limited to: screening of incoming CV’s from different sources, setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews, updating the internal systems, advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums and liaising with external agencies;
- Take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team;
- Build and maintain professional relationship with the universities and other relevant sources of talent including visiting different premises, activities, events, being personally involved in attracting the best candidates for employment;
- Push forward attraction and talent selection concepts;
- Cooperate with the Employer Branding and Internal Communications team for finding the best possible channels and activities for talent acquisition purposes;
- Be able and think out of the box when performing the daily duties always bearing in mind the needs and requirements of the business/company.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- At least 1 year of experience in the recruiter’s role, preferably in an international environment;
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Oﬃce skills;
- Experience using social media and other techniques for recruitment and business development;
- A good team player with the ability to deliver group as well as individual results;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Adaptability, flexibility, multi-tasking and excellent organization skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use to Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).