EcoVille Solar Technologies is looking for a creative SMM Specialist for its USA Branch.
EcoVille has been operating since 2015. We have more than 200 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team. EcoVille LLC introduces solar-powered photovoltaic and solar water heater systems. We are specialized in consulting, design, installation, warranty and post-warranty services.
Being headquartered in Armenia, the company is expanding internationally, more specifically two branches have been established: in the USA and in Georgia.
EcoVille - Powered by Sun!
- Creation of content which meets our customer standards
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Copywriting and research skills
- Knowledge and experience of social media marketing techniques
- Customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, etc.)
- Experience in public relations, marketing, sales, and community management
- Experience in the US market
- Excellent knowledge of written and oral English
- 3 years experience in SMM
Remote (from home)
WORKING HOURS (AM TIME)
6:00 pm - 3:00 am