Industry: Sales, Business Development
Employment type: Full time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Senior
"A&M Rare" LLC is seeking a Sales Supervisor
- Analyze sales patterns, as well as make predictions on the development of future trends
- Find potential buyers and conduct negotiations in line with the Company's marketing, sales, communication and public relations general strategy
- Generate and receive leads,build and nurture client relationships
- Report on all sales leads
- Expand foreign customer base increasing the export volume
- Participate in sales planning works with the sales team
- Direct the sales team activity, oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Submit sales and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team both in English and in Armenian languages .
- Higher education in marketing or business administration
- At least 3 years of work experience in the corresponding sphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working schedule: Five-day working week (from Monday to Friday) with eight-hour working days.
How to apply?