Industry: Administrative, Clerical
Employment type: Full Time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek, In shifts
Work experience: Not required, Junior
Garage Masters Mall is looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist, who will manage our information corner on a daily basis and provides support to the visitors.
- Meet visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Assist visitors and direct to the relevant departments.
- Meet and greet office guests and accompany them to respective hosts if necessary.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and proactivity in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Language skills: Armenian, Russian, English knowledge is a plus.
How to apply?