Industry: Engineering, Architecture, Construction
Employment type: Full time
Work experience: Senior
Job posting has expired
We are looking for a Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and clients to determine the specifications of the project;
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of the projects, provide solutions to the problems;
- Plan, initiate and supervise the implementation of all elements of the project, working closely with multiple internal team, supervision parties and clients;
- Make suggestions and initiate actions to improve project performance;
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines;
- Regularly report to the immediate supervisor on the progress of the project.
- Higher education in Engineering or related field;
- Working experience in Construction field is must;
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages, Russian is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD is a must
- Ability to travel within and off the borders of Armenia;
- Availability of a private car.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV in English to mentioned e-mail. Please mention “Project Manager” in the subject line of the email.