HM Medical Network is a Toronto (Canada) based multidisciplinary health care facility, focused on rehabilitation treatments and various assessments.
You may visit us online at hm-medical.ca for more information.
We are looking for a FEMALE Office Assistant to join our back office in Yerevan.
- Organizing and prioritizing client care needs
- Answering a phone with inquiries from clients, lawyers, insurance companies, etc.
- Maintaining health records
- Client registrations and arranging client procedure
- Completing treatment plans
- Treatment and specialist appointment bookings
- Perform data entry as required
- Audit, file and enter new information on files and into appropriate databases
- Provide customer service to all levels of employees by responding to routine inquiries
- Communicate with a variety of internal and external parties as required
- Handle requests for information and data appropriately
- Perform routine clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, filing, mailing and general typing
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbally and written)
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Medical Background is preferable
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Proficient typing skills and high accuracy data entry are a requirement
- Proven ability to maintain data confidentiality
- Able to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple activities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 14:00 - 22:00 or 16:00 - 00:00