Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Accounting, Finance, Banking
Employment type: Full time
- Performs audit procedures stipulated by Branch testing working schedules, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence;
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers;
- Identifies and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed;
- Reports immediately to the Head of Internal Audit Unit all control weaknesses detected during the audit work;
- Continuously improves the audit work processes and procedures;
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships;
- Performs other work as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit Unit.
- BA in business administration, economics or in other related fields (ACCA/CIA is an advantage);
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience, or in an accredited auditing firm with a responsible position, or in a similar position;
- Fluent speaking and writing in English;
- Ability to quickly learn and flexibility;
- Have analytical and problem solving skills;
- Have a positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks in order to achieve goals perfectly;
- Ability to use Microsoft office effectively & efficiently.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please follow Application procedure. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.