Industry: Logistics, Transportation, Procurment, Import, Export
Employment type: Full time
Work experience: Junior
Job posting has expired
«SanTech» LLC is looking for import manager, who is smart, reliable, likes to negotiate and communicates freely in foreign languages.
- Implement inquirers, organize and plan deadlines of orders with already existing suppliers.
- Preparation of import documents like contracts, invoices, etc, integrity collection of full package of import documents.
- To receive and answer the letters regarding the orders and inquires which is responsible to fulfil.
- To arrange the transportation with local and foreign transport companies by e-mail or telephone conversation.
- Plan, track and supervise the shipment process, regularly informing the situation to head of import department.
- To fulfil other tasks which will be assigned by top management.
- Higher education (foreign languages, international relations, logistics and other related fields).
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of computer programs like MS Office, internet access.
- At least one (1) year experience in the related field.
- Ability to work with large volumes of orders.
- Having the skills for communication, time management and organising.
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
Working schedule: five days per week