Industry: Executive, Upper Management, Real Estate
Employment type: Full time
Work experience: Senior
Khakhamyan Heritage Real Estate Development Company is hiring a Project Manager.
- Manage and effectively organize the work and communication of all departments of the company
- Take control of the organization's financial policy, company budget planning and internal financial movement, expenses
- Perform analysis of revenues, costs, market prices, profitability
- Develop plans to achieve strategic goals
- Submit financial reports to supervisor
- Other functions derived from the job
- Higher education in finance/economics
- Skills in financial analysis, reporting, and financial planning
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Flexible management experience
How to apply?