Mine Technical Service Manager
The role of the Mine Technical Services Manager is to lead the site Mine Technical Services team delivering technical services to achieve the Business Plan in a safe and effective manner. The Mining Technical Services team is accountable for delivery of mine planning, drill and blast design, geotechnical, geology, and survey functions.
- Monitoring performance against plans and executing efficient identification and mitigation of mining, surveying, geological and geotechnical risks to achieving the plan.
- Delivering all technical aspects of mining for operational teams to achieve plan tonnage rates.
- Overseeing mine long term/short term strategic planning, grade control, and production scheduling and stockpile management.
- Developing operational reports including but not limited to; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, reports, and being able to develop Mine Reconciliation Reports that are accurate and relevant to grade control information.
- Developing and delivering the budget for Mine Technical Services.
- Supporting and developing a team of mining engineers, geologists and surveyors deliver results to the plan.
- Maintaining a safe work environment and compliance to the company safety standards.
- Engaging in hazard and critical risk identification within mining areas.
- A Degree in Mine Engineering, Geology or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ mine operations experience in the resources industry in a mix of technical and leadership roles.
- Strong understanding of safety management and a positive approach to implementation and execution of pragmatic management systems.
- Experience in developing and improving technical services processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant costs and capacity to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Ensure that assets are planned and managed effectively to achieve budget utilization rates across the mine.
- Competency with the major recognized mining software packages like Surpac, Datamine Studio, Leapfrog, AutoCad is preferrable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Good communication skills both in English and Russian languages.
- Strong team management and coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
«Chaarat Kapan» CJSC is one of the assets of the British «Chaarat Gold International Limited» company. It operates Shahumyan Gold-Polymetallic deposit located in Syunik region through the underground method. It produces gold concentrate with copper and silver content.