Premium Machinery AM
Industry: Marketing, Advertising, PR, Copywriting, Content writing, Mass media
Employment type: Full time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Mid level
Job posting has expired
Premium Machinery AM is hiring a motivated team member to fill the vacant position of Marketing Specialist.
- Participating in the process of marketing planning and budgeting of brands within the organization;
- Managing marketing communication channels and preparing of materials;
- Monitoring and managing the social media channels of the brands;
- Developing a social media channels development plan for brands together with the social media manager;
- Active involvement in the content and preparation of content if needed;
- Planning marketing and advertising campaigns and promotions with the immediate supervisor, participating in the technical implementation of the campaign, coordinating and monitoring;
- Order marketing and advertising materials, budget calculation, price research;
- Develop and/or edit print materials design together with a graphic designer;
- Updating website’s materials;
- Participating in the event planning and implementation;
- Monitoring the marketing activities of competitors;
- Participating in the creation of the company's image / advertising media.
- Higher education in marketing or business management;
- Working experience on a similar position - 1 year;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Customer level knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Working experience as a content manager will be considered an advantage.
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 9:30 - 18:30
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their resume to the given email address.