At VLV electronics, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager/specialist who is hungry to continue with the career. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
the candidate must have all the abilities and qualities for the job to be done efficiently and with high quality.
Please below see the responsibilities and required qualifications for the job..
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Create and be responsible for website, App, blog content
- Collaborate with designers and other specialists as needed for any campaigns
- Create & place advertisement on various online & offline platforms
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc
- Collaborating with Printing houses, marketing, event and branding agencies
- increasing sales through unique promotion and compiagns
- You’ll be responsible for our brand and make sure we’re telling a bold, cohesive story across everything that we do
- Define brand development overall strategy based on a solid understanding of user/market/competition
- Develop and execute marketing materials to drive awareness, education, or key narratives for our target audience
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth tactics
- Advanced English, Russian & Armenian language skills (spoken and written)
- previous experience in the marketing department (highly required)
- Strong fluency in social media (functioning)
- Know how to take customer insights and transform them into creative marketing programs
- University degree in marketing or a related field (bachelor's degree and above)
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
If your profile meets the mentioned requirements send your CV.