"Royal Oil" LLC is looking for a passionate Marketing Manager who seeks to delight customers with unique, insights-based propositions implemented well to create demand and deliver more volume. As a Marketing Manager, he/ she is going to be one of the key players in driving Armenian Ultimate Potential by driving volume and market share growth of the value brand based on a “customer-centric” approach. He/ she will lead to generate insights into creating and developing brand strategy, roadmap and multiple year plan.
- Accountable to deliver Company’s annual volume, brand health development (awareness, preference, trial, market share/usage, loyalty) and market share in Armenia respective market;
- Review business strategy with the Retail Manager at a market or site level to identify opportunities that drive increased revenue and efficiencies;
- Work with managers of Payment and Loyalty, Fuels, Sales and Operations to ensure all are fully integrated and maximize possible synergies across the Retail offer;
- Accountable for Sales Promotion and Advertising budget planning, execution and return on investment leveraging advanced analytics and insights to plan and evaluate most efficient ways to reach target audience. This includes brand and marketing communications such as media, PR, digital, marketing programs and events, etc.;
- At least 1 years of advertising, marketing, and/ or sales experience in working or cooperating with international organizations;
- Proven work experience in retail;
- Background in media planning, experiential marketing, sponsorship and digital management;
- Previous B2C marketing experience, which includes: advertising campaign management and leveraging digital, radio, and print media;
- Expertise in project delivery and working with others to achieve a successful outcome;
- Demonstrated analytical approach and commercial mindset;
- Ability to generate creative solutions without complete information;
- Solution development and creative problem-solving skills;
- Highly self-motivated individual, able to effectively manage self/time amongst many competing priorities;
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills and highly collaborative with cross-functionality globally and locally;
- Fluent communication skills in Armenian, English, and Russian languages, including writing, speaking, and reading;
- Brand management and consumer and trade marketing background is strongly preferred. FMCG experience is also welcomed.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV of email.
The employment will be carried out for the Company operating under the license of SHELL Brands International.