Industry: Logistics, Transportation
Employment type: Full time
Salary: 500 - 1,000,000 ֏
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Not required
- Logistics Manager with good communication and organizational skills needed
- Very good level of English
- Willingness and/or ability to work at night (from 16.00-01.00)
- Good communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Procure new business opportunities from loads, using persuasion techniques for retention.
- Negotiate prices and coordinate goods transport, communicating with freight companies to facilitate shipments.
- Identify reputable carriers for freight service usage.
- Developed and manage long-term customer relationships through effective issue resolution and dynamic engagement.
- Notify customers with load and delivery updates.
- Maintain meticulous records of prior shipments, including ingoing, outgoing, and stored freight.
- Contact customers with competitive shipping quotes.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
working schedule (from 16.00-01.00 )
How to apply?