Corporate Sales Representative
Premium Machinery AM is hiring a motivated team member to fill the vacant position of Corporate Sales Representative.
- Maintaining relationships with current clients and identifying new business opportunities with them
- Calling on existing clients to promote new products, services, or special offers
- Meeting with potential clients to determine their needs and interests in order to develop a tailored sales strategy
- Following up with existing clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services, and working with them to identify new opportunities for growth
- Presenting products or services to potential clients in order to generate interest and leads
- Selling products or services to businesses through phone calls or face-to-face meetings
- Building relationships with potential clients to learn about their needs and interests so that they can be addressed in future sales pitches or proposals
- Recommending new products or services to existing clients to increase business opportunities with them
- Communicating with other members of the team to coordinate sales efforts
- Ability to work with CRM system
- Higher education
- Account & Territory management
- Identifying sales opportunities and overcoming challenges
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Budgetary control & financial forecasting
- Management of CRM systems, spreadsheets and creating customer proposals
- Use of IT-based business systems.
- Fluent knowledge of English or Russian.
Working days: Monday - Saturday
Working hours: 9:30 - 18:30
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their resume to the given email address.