Junior Procurement Specialist
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the Junior Procurement Specialist
- Maintain procurement data and documentation in accordance with internal procedures;
- Monitor & process goods and/or services purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders from established contracts / suppliers;
- Execute purchases that require physical presence, including fast/last minute purchases from local stores;
- Subsequently track the order, by monitoring lead times to delivery, and managing the communication with the supplier and internal customers if there are any delays or delivery does not comply to required specifications;
- Assist in the process of warranty claims, returns and similar issues with suppliers;
- Prepare and maintain work instructions for position held;
- Monitor conduct of staff involved in the purchasing process, escalating appropriately if there are instances of attempt to circumvent Evolution’s purchasing and / or budgetary policies;
- To obtain and keep up to date with duty, VAT and other similar taxes and charges in the countries where we operate from / to;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
- Minimum 1 year of experiece in procurement;
- Interest and motivation to learn and develop within Procurement field;
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- Very good knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- High attention to details, self-driven and able to identify the need for proactivity;
- Analytical approach towards processes and procedures;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Knowledge of MS Excel,Word,Outlook - experience working with ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics Nav) will be considered as advantage.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use to Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).