Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Administrative, Clerical, Human Resources
Employment type: Full time
Do you think you are a talented manager?
Can you inspire people to grow in a team environment?
Do you want to be part of our growing family?
Then this position is just for you, go ahead and apply now!
- Development of HR policy and strategy,
- Development of job descriptions and responsibilities,
- Posting announcements on job search platforms (based on the position),
- Filtering and interviewing suitable candidates,
- Headhunting (if needed),
- Management of labor contracts,internal legal acts, commands and necessary documents due to the legislation of RA,
- Preparation of HR reports and introduction to directorate,
- Implementation of HR or other functions,If needed
- High education in HR or related fields
- At least 1year experience in this position
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian,Russian,English
- Excellent knowledge of Labor Code
- Knowledge of computer programs
- Conflicts overcoming skills
- Ability to implement team work
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to details
- Excellent skills of communication
- Ethics of practical communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to orientate quickly and meet deadlines
- High sense of responsability
Interested and corresponding candidates can apply by sending their CV to the given email address.