Head of HR
Industry: Human Resources
Employment type: Full Time
Work schedule: Six-day workweek
Work experience: Senior
Job posting has expired
We're looking for a hard-working, energetic and motivated Head of HR to join our team.
- development and implementation of strategic and operational plans for the HR department
- management of the company's human resources department;
- preparation of the enterprise’s personnel policy, code of conduct and its implementation;
- selection, recruitment, training, development, evaluation, motivation of personnel.
- control and management of all stages of the personnel cycle, including recruiting, selection, training and onboarding.
- development of a training program for enterprise personnel;
- selection of employees for the positions of top managers;
- creation and development of the company's training center;
- development of management regulations (regulations, job descriptions, business processes)
- labor market analysis.
- successful candidate is a person with a positive attitude who is able to inspire and motivate colleagues and company employees to achieve the company's goals
- higher education (preferably in the field of personnel management, psychology, law, management, economics);
- 3+ years of leadership experience in HR;
- Ability to multitask
- good knowledge of labor legislation;
- experience in building a company's employee management system from scratch;
- high degree of responsibility and organization.
- ability to effectively lead and motivate a team.
- willingness to work in conditions of increased dynamism and variability.