Customer Support Specialist
Menu.am is the leader in the Armenian market in the field of online ordering. We're a young, dynamically developing international company, which provides its customers with online ordering services from restaurants and specialty stores through its menu.am a website and mobile application. In just eight years of work, we have achieved tremendous results in our field.
We expand our staff regularly, due to its aggressive development strategy. Diligence and exceptional devotion to our work is critical element of our success. Our mission is “Delivering joy. Every day!”. And our team of professionals works tirelessly for the benefit of our customers and partners, whose number is also growing steadily. Our Customer Support Center department assists customers in the entire ordering process and participates in the company's quality control and continuous improvement of services.
We welcome a committed and customer-centric Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team. You will communicate with the company's customers by answering inquiries and supporting customers. You will help build our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all delivery and after-delivery procedures.
If you’re passionate about the customer support process, we suggest you join our team of pioneers.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Follow customer reviews on social media, connect with them to solve problems, make their experience more enjoyable
- Keep in touch with customers to make sure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our other departments
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with online sales is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Multi-tasking abilities: set priorities and manage time effectively
- Patience when handling tough cases, customer focus, and adaptability to different personality types
- High school certificate. The existence of higher education or the fact of existing / distance learning will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts
- Bonus for successfully completing the internship
- Monthly promo codes for registering delivery orders from our partners
- Career growth
- Regular salary review
- Corporate events
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to the mentioned e-mail.