Guest Experience Expert
Industry: Tourism, Hospitality
Employment type: Full Time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek, Night shift
Work experience: Junior
Job posting has expired
Our Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/residents/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Guest Arrival, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Manage access to technological devices within public spaces (e.g., television, remote control, computer, Internet, games, etc.) and provide basic troubleshooting assistance or refer to appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary.
- education (High School and higher)
- work experience (will be desirable)
- language skills (fluent in Russian and English)
- nice-to-haves (good communication skils)
Prefferably night shifts (23:00-08:00)