Group Financial Analyst
Industry: Accounting, Finance, Banking
Employment type: Full time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Mid level
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for highly responsible Group Financial Analyst, the person who can have a great contribution in our actively growing team by his/her enthusiastic work.
- Coordinate Group financial planning, analytical, forecasting and reporting processes
- Regulate accordance of the provided information to the basic principles of financial accounting and internal procedures
- Control the full phase of an effective budgeting and financial reporting processes at the Group and Countries (Armenia, Georgia, Belarus) levels
- Conduct timely and accurate analysis based on current results, provide forecasts and prepare scenarios
- Manage costs of the Group companies based on the set budgets and approval matrix
- Manage and consolidate monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc financial reports at the Group and Countries level (budget variance, forecast, countries’ benchmarking reports, analytical reports, etc.)
- Asses financial risks and prepare preventive plan
- Submit relevant reports accurately and on time.
- University degree in Finance or other related fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance;
- ACCA and/or CIMA certification will be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of 1C and Armenian Software will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
How to apply?