Executive Assistant to CEO
The Gurus team is looking for an enthusiastic and organized Executive Assistant to CEO to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication programs.
- Work with the Director to support all aspects of daily operations.
- Coordinate Director’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, and appointments, composing speeches, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for external and internal /paper and electronic/ documentation/mailing circulation and maintenance, records management.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, training sessions, team-building events, parties, celebrations and conferences in cooperation with HR and BD department.
- Coordinate business trips and travel accommodations.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content.
- Analyze digital data to make key recommendations for website and social media optimization.
- Work experience in the respective
- Knowledge of English.
- Ability to multitask.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to work in a team environment.
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to details.
If your profile meets the mentioned requirements send your CV.