Event Manager - Excellent English Required
Industry: Marketing, Advertising, PR
Employment type: Full time
Salary: 200 - 400 ֏
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Mid level
AffPapa is looking for Event planner to join our rapidly expanding team. We are seeking a creative, highly organized event planner to help us execute unforgettable events that generate brand awareness, build business relationships and bring industry representatives together.
As the event planner, you should be an expert multitasker with impeccable attention to detail. The best person for this role will have an extraordinary ability to foresee risks and anticipate needs. Communication skills are a major requirement, since 80% of event planning is about communicating with various companies, suppliers and venues.
- Taking care of the online image of event
- Launching and polishing ad campaigns of events
- Identifying clients' requirements and expectations for each event.
- Brainstorming and implementing event concepts and themes.
- Preparing event budgets and processing invoices.
- Researching and booking venues.
- Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment.
- Coordinating all logistical elements of the event.
- Excellent English
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to lead a large team and delegate tasks effectively.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert time management skills.
- Financial savvy, with the ability to adhere to plan budgets and process invoices.
Having traveled to Schengen zone before is a big plus.
How to apply?