Equipment Support Specialist
Evolution Studio AM
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the Equipment Support Specialist.
- Install, clean, change and regulate simple equipment;
- Perform equipment tests;
- Ensure preventive equipment maintenance;
- Monitor equipment performace, make assesments and make decisions about needed actions;
- Ensure equipment availability 24/7;
- Report equipment related issues;
- Roulette wheels cleaning/maintenance;
- Shuffle machines cleaning/maintenance/exchange;
- Deck checker cleaning/maintenance;
- Tables’ inspection;
- Cards/equipment transportation from storage and back;
- Organize equipment utilization;
- Monitor climate on gaming floors and storage;
- Monitor and track equipment in stock;
- Cooperate with other departments;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Secondary education;
- Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- Good computer competence and good knowledge of MS Office products;
- High sence of responsibility;
- Ability to maintain assigned tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in team as well as independently;
- Quick reaction and attention to details;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Ability to handling confidential information;
- Motivation to achieve companies targets;
- Ability to work different shift.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use to Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).