Radisson Blu Hotel Yerevan
Employment type: Full time
Work experience: Mid level
Job posting has expired
Radisson Blu hotel, Yerevan is looking for an Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensuring that all safety procedures are in place and followed by workers
- Monitoring the work of engineers to ensure that they are adhering to plans and specifications
- Monitoring employees’ attendance, on-the-job performance and productivity
- The ability to take the duties of the technician in his absence.
- The ability to directly supervise personnel in carrying out work schedules as well as spot-checking to verify quality and employee performance.
- The ability to ensure that the shift is always covered.
- The ability to prepare and follow through on any projects as outlined by the Chef engineer
- Degree/diploma in Engineering Field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Hotel experience will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Maintenance Software and BMS software knowledge
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Career advancement
- Bonus System
- Employee discount on hotel services (including Spa, Restaurant, Cafe)
- Free lunch
- Birthday Off
- Sick leave twice a year