Employer Branding and Communication Specialist
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 18,000 EVOlutioneers across 40 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
- Develop and manage the employer brand materials and communication platform in line with the corporate guidelines:
- Facilitate the definition of Employee Value Proposition and develop the platform, scope, deliverables, and tools for its communication
- Manage and ensure the consistency of the message across the various channels and audiences
- Manage the content and channels of the internal communications that brings valuable, measurable impact to the organization:
- Facilitate the definition of scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define the tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale action plans
- Manage the employer brand & communications budget and resource allocation
- Plan and schedule the timelines, Track the action deliverables. Plan, implement and track the quality assurance
- Ensure that the company values, plans, and targets are integrated part of all the activities across the company:
- Keep co-workers focused on the company targets, values, and employer value proposition
- Facilitate internal and client /external communications
- Support the management team with effective communication procedures during critical initiatives or emergency/crisis situations
- Ensure the content management for various communication vehicles such as intranet, presentations, news communications, case studies, e-mail, newsletters, podcasts
- Develop internal publications such as press releases, announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments
- Ensure efficient use of existing information channels (e.g., webpage, intranet, wiki, FB) and develop new tools (e.g., local newsletter, value book)
- Provide creative support and communication guidance for critical projects and deliverables
- Manage media relations and maximize media opportunities
- Ensure the appropriate use of corporate logo, colors, templates, and signatures in line with the corporate guidelines
- Liaise and develop relationships with the counterparts in communications, PR, and employer branding management
- To become and be familiar with all the current regulations of the Evolution Armenia that are related to daily routines of job
- Not to disclose information about all Evolution Armenia. customers' or licensees’ data, economic situation, accounting indicators and internal work organization and to avoid that such information becomes available to third persons, who are not entitled to it professionally or by law
- To make proposals for improving products, programs, and work procedures and to participate in bringing those improvements into live
- To use programs pursuant to the user rights and to access the data that is needed to properly conduct job duties
- Higher education in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or similar field
- Professional Working Proficiency in English and Armenian written and verbal
- Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows, etc.
- Exceptional writer with proven experience from writing for internal communications, PR and/or marketing
- Ability to work in a team
- High sense of responsibility
- 2 years of experience in strategic communications, PR, marketing sales or another similar field
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use to Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).