Deputy Chief Executive Officer
"Fast Shift" LLC is looking for a candidate to fulfill the position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer. The candidate should perform the following functions.
- Develop organizational goals and monitor progress toward them.
- Assess overall operations and report them to CEO․
- Perform supervisory functions in accordance with the Company’s policies and law․
- Manage the budget and expenses of the company, cutting costs where needed.
- Collaborate with other executive members regarding Company`s needs.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve Company’s targets.
- Create and communicate Company’s goals and ensure executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Represent the Company in negotiations or other official functions․
- At least 6 years of work experience (experience in the same position is preferable), at least a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience,
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, business administration, or a relevant field,
- Acknowledged Customer Service Standards,
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines,
- Ability to provide the required amount of work,
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure,
- Critical thinking and analytical skills,
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills,
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian.
Additional information: - Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.