Customer Service Specialist
Industry: Customer Support, Client Care
Employment type: Full time
Work experience: Not required
Job posting has expired
IDBank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Customer Service Specialist to fulfill the responsibilities listed below.
- Rendering customer service, implementation of settlement services (cash and non-cash);
- Opening, servicing of client accounts, attraction and servicing of deposits, servicing of loans, implementation of payment and settlement transactions;
- Processing and provision of gold-ledged loans;
- Implementation of cash and non-cash foreign currency purchase and sale;
- Acceptance of utility payments, providing relevant consultation on services rendered by the Bank;
- Identification of clients’ needs, the attraction of new clients;
- Implementation of sales/cross-sales of services rendered by the Bank;
- Implementation of other operations as instructed by the immediate supervisor and/or defined by internal legal acts of the Bank.
- Higher education in Economics/Finance;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the sphere of banking;
- Experience in working with cash;
- Knowledge of RA banking legislation;
- Good knowledge of computer (MS Office);
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Sales skills;
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Ability to work in different situations and fast orientation.
Required candidate level: Not defined
After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers its employees a wide range of privileges, particularly, a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms, etc.