Customer Service Representative (On-site)
We are a fast-growing US company located in Armenia looking for a full time, not remote, night shift Customer Service Representative to join our intellectual and dynamic team. The candidate will be responsible to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers, responding promptly to customer inquiries, communicate with customers through various channels.
- Answering phones calls & emails, responding to emails, and providing excellent customer service to customers
- Assisting Office Work – Data Entry/Filing/Basic office Tasks
- Assisting customers regarding quotes, orders, and filing process
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Strong computer skills, proficient latest version (365 version is welcome) in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and high attention to details
- Punctual, responsible, reliable, and honest
- Fast learner that can follow directions
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, filing and follow up skills.
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted via mail or phone call for an interview within 3 weeks.
Paid FULL training will be given by our professional staff.
Working Hours: 19:00 – 04:00 (Monday- Friday) including two 15-minutes coffee breaks, and a half an hour lunch.
Benefits will be applied after 90 probation days of work including four paid holidays, health insurance, annual salary review, paid vacations, etc.