Industry: Marketing, Advertising, PR, Copywriting, Content writing, Mass media
Employment type: Full time
"Mehrabyan and Sons" LLC invites flexible, creative and smart Content Writer to join our growing Marketing team and be responsible for the creation and dissemination of online multimedia content.
- Participation in the content strategy development, and creation of the Content plan for various digital channels (website, social media, blogs, etc).
- Building a brand identity and the Company online presence through the creation of attractive and meaningful content.
- Growing an online community and tracking that community's growth.
- Communication and cooperation with Marketing team members for timely publishing of materials in accordance with the content strategy, content plan and editorial calendar.
- Using of search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the Company online visibility in search results.
- Using of competitor’s research and other data for the creation of well-researched content for publications.
- Utilization of the industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Developing of the related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copy Writer or similar role for at least one year.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent knowledge of grammar rules and clear sentences construction.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- An impeccable grasp of Armenian and two foreign languages (English/Russian), including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements.
Working schedule: 6 days per week. Saturday is a short working day.
- Excellent team
- Professional development
- Special discounts for the company's products and imported goods
- Availability of a canteen
- Company bus from Garegin Nzhdeh Square (Garegin Nzhdeh Square - Sasuntsi Davit Station - "Mehrabyan&Sons").
P.S. The company is located at 24/5 Arin Berd, Erebuni community, Yerevan, RA.
The address for the map orientation is 19a Arin Berd.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to our e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.