Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
- Full accounting at the initial stage of business;
- Support the monthly financial close process and prepare monthly reporting pack in accordance with GAAP or IFRS;
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with our internal control requirements;
- Interface with various managers outside accounting to develop internal controls and operational policies and procedures;
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements, including timely preparation and filing of appropriate documents;
- Ensure monthly financial results accurately portray current operations and activities;
- Coordinate auditor, legal and management review of financial transactions;
- Support overall business expansion;
- Other job-related duties assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 5 years’ experience as Chief Accountant;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Knowledgeable of Armenian GAAP and IFRS;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary;
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to details;
- Able to work independently, committed to learning and development;
- Creative approach to problem solving;
- High aptitude for management, planning, and analyzing business situations;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines.
- A chance to work in a large, fast growing, multi-national company.
- Holding a key role in establishing Evolution Gaming in a new market.
- Challenging, creative and friendly work environment in an international team of professionals.
- A chance to advance in your professional career.