Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 13,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Now we are looking for a Chief Accountant.
- Management of the accounting/payroll (including appraisals) for the Armenian company
- Performing and managing Daily accounting and bookkeeping
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts etc.
- Cash Flow management
- Overview of payroll teamwork
- Monthly reporting of financials and other statistics according to Armenian legislation and Group timetable
- Management and other department consultation for any tax issues, processes, and similar arising from local legislation
- Responsibility for the Annual reports
- Year-end audit
- VAT, CIT and other tax-related matters
- At least 5 years of experience as a Chief Accountant
- Higher education (Finance, Accounting Business Administration)
- Excellent knowledge of local tax and accounting legislation and working experience with complex finance systems
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics / Navision is beneficial
- ACCA certificate or similar certificate in Armenia Book-keeping qualifications, from previous experience
- Ability to maintain accuracy while performing the tasks given
- Possess positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Good command of English both verbally and written
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).