Industry: Accounting, Finance, Banking
Employment type: Full Time
Work experience: Not required
Open to international applicants
At Crowe and Asatryans LLC we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Audit Assistant Intern to join our team.
- Participate in audit engagements and audit of financial statements according to IFRS and/ or other reporting frameworks;
- Review the client's accounting system and internal control system;
- Carry out audit tests and analytical procedures;
- Participate in stock-taking and valuation processes;
- Perform the audit work assigned professionally, by Crowe working program
- Higher education;
- Analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities;
- Good level of English language; knowledge of Russian language is preferred;
- Ability to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discreetly and professionally;
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to make business trips.
How to apply?