Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Assistant to General Manager
Industry: Administrative, Clerical
Employment type: Full time
BostonGene is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide full administrative support for the General Manager
- Manage the callendar, schedule meetings and daily activities as needed
- Draft office documents such as letters, reports, presentations etc.
- Higher education
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the following packages: MS Office, Internet.
- Good command of English and Russian languages (oral and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible, able to handle multiple tasks
- Full-time position, permanent contract
- High quality rofessional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives
- Competitive salary and medical insuarance