Affiliate Account Manager
Adsfeed.io, based in Yerevan, is a leading platform for traffic monetization with premium advertising feeds in the fast-growing performance marketing and advertising world. Now we are looking for an Affiliate account manager to manage our partners accounts and expand our affiliate network.
- Act as the main point of contact for the company’s affiliates.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with affiliates to build trust.
- Supply performance report, including financials and customers invoices.
- Use all research and lead generation tools, including Internet sources such as social and business media, forums and conferences in order to attract and on board new affiliates and partners.
- Monitor campaigns against budgets, caps, margins and other targets.
- Analyze channel performance on a regular basis including reporting and spotting opportunities to improve on ROI and improve performance through reporting & analytics. Daily and weekly sales reporting to the company CEO.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and Russian.
- Ability to write competent sales letters, negotiate and close deals in Russian and English.
- Understanding of affiliate marketing is a must.
- Experience with programmatic buying and selling traffic is a must.
- Knowing of CPA, CPM, CPL and other payout models is required.
- Understanding of campaign tracking.
- Ability to work with EXCEL, Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Experience in sales and negotiations via emails and messengers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsibility and meeting deadlines.
- Cozy office in the center of Yerevan, the hybrid format of work is possible (2 days from office, 3 days from home).
- Friendly environment.
- Fast-growing team.
- Start-up atmosphere.
- Personal growth perspectives.
- High salary and bonus system.
- 7 paid sick days per year.
- 28 paid vacation days per year.
If you are interested in the mentioned position, please send your CV․