Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join Adrack / Plat.ai’s growing team!
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.
You would help us build relationships with important clients. You'd be responsible for recruiting exceptional lenders to our network, as well as fostering solid business relations with them.
Job responsibilities (optional)
Your current skills should include:
- Fluent English language knowledge
- You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- You have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills
- You would describe yourself as, "internet savvy"
- You must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- You must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field (or equivalent years of relevant experience) is required.
- experience as an Account Manager, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical is desirable
- Experience using data sets to optimize campaigns.
- Experience with partnership, referral, or affiliate marketing, as well as sales/account management
- Worked with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPM
Required qualifications (optional)
You should be able to:
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Increase sales opportunities by brokering relationships between clients
- Provide performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to clients based on analytics
- Optimize campaign performances and find areas for optimization
- Act as the main contact for assigned clients and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics
- Manage lender requests
Additional information (required)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Paid time off, employee health insurance
- Company luncheons, team building activities
- Company sponsored gym membership
- Last, but not least, you will get to work with an amazing group of people!