Industry: Customer Support, Client Care, Tourism, Hospitality
Employment type: Full time
The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for providing high-quality customer service by assisting customers with making travel reservations, managing bookings after confirmation, ensuring the smooth operation of booked experiences, and managing feedback after the experience.
Mission: Ensure the success of our relationship with customers throughout all aspects of their customer journey, meeting high service standards and contributing to the smooth operation of our experiences.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries by providing relevant information about our products and communicating with customers through various channels.
- Process orders and transactions
- Ensure that customers and our partners are prepared for bookings that have been confirmed
- Manage the internal operations of all experiences in collaboration with our Product Team and partner tour guides
- Deal with issues, complaints, changes and refunds in a professional and timely manner
- Share customer feedback with the Customer Experience Manager to contribute to product improvement
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Contribute to developing, creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and customer service tools
- Work with our Customer Experience Manager for all the above responsibilities
- Experience in the tourism industry (ideally as a tour operator or in a hotel, 2+ years)
- Excellent written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian language skills required (French is a plus)
- Skills and experience in customer relations
- Excellent work organization and time management skills
- Understanding of accounting and finances
- Passion for maximizing customer satisfaction
Time Commitment: Full-time, long-term, flexible hours (max. 40 hours per week).
Location: Yerevan, Armenia.
How to apply
Please submit a copy of your CV by May 31, 2022. Interviews will be held in person in Yerevan. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.