Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the Shuffler.
- Shuffle and change the cards on the Live tables when needed
- Keep in order and under control all facilities that store playing cards, equipment for the tables, and related documentation
- Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
- To keep in order documentation for audit
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
- High sense of responsibility
- Resilience and dedication
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural team, as well as independently
- Knowledge of Russian or English language considered as a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Paid on-the-job training in our Academy;
- Paid break time;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Flexible work schedule to fit around everyone’s lifestyle;
- Opportunity to gain media and broadcasting experience in state-of-the-art broadcast studio and enhance your language skills;
- Professional and personal development opportunities – internal shadow days, make-up courses and similar;
- Real opportunity for career growth;
- No prior work experience needed;
- Referral bonuses;
- Health insurance;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.)