- Job Title
- Job Description responsibilities and requirements
Job.am reviews job postings on the site to ensure the safety of our visitors and
members, and the quality of our services. Job postings that appear to meet any of the
following criteria may be rejected
- Multi-level Marketing Jobs or pyramid schemes
- Jobs requiring candidates to pay a fee or refer people in order to apply and/or be considered for the position
- Postings that appear to contain phishing scams, spam, or other content in violation of Job.am’s Terms and Conditions
- Solicitations for any services other than for the purposes of employment
- Job postings that contain the description of more than one position
- Jobs or services violating the legislation of Republic of Armenia, or postings containing information about such services.
- Any other reason at the sole discretion of Job.am
If you have a question about whether a job posting meets these criteria, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your posting is rejected, you will be notified and will have the opportunity to correct the posting to comply with the above guidelines.
Companies or individuals who are repeatedly violating our guidelines and Terms of Service may be banned from Job.am.