We are looking for a Hotel Receptionist who will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
-To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
-To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
-To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
-To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
-To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
-To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
-To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
-To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Higher Education
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good team working skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality and customer service
Qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV/resume (with a photo) in English or Armenian language.