Incoming tour manager
- Responsible for partnership relations both with internal and external partners
- Develop individual and group tours as per requests of customers, as well as for tours preselling and promoting, including fam tours.
- Make calculations and draw official offers to travel agencies abroad
- Responsible for negotiations with service suppliers (Hotels, restaurants, cafes, transportation companies, B&B suppliers, entertainment, etc.) and organization of contracted tours
- Organize, periodically update and manage the customers’ database, including cooperation and sales history
- Responsible for organization of business communication with all partners, suppliers and customers
- Knowledge about tourist attraction in Armenia is preferable
- Full time job: Monday-Friday 10:30 - 19:00, Saturday 10:00 - 15:00
· University degree in Tourism or other relevant field
· Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
· Excellent knowledge of English, Armenian, Russian languages is an obligatory, another foreign language (Spanish, Arabic, Chinese) will be preferable
· Strong communicational and organizational skills
· At least 1 year of experience in tourism or relevant field
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work under the time pressure
In your e-mail subject please clearly mention “Incoming Tour Manager”.
Please be aware that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30.09.2018