PR and Communications Manager
German Business Association (DWV Armenia) is looking for a Public Relations and Communications Manager at its office in Yerevan.
- Working with the Governing Body and the Management on devising and
executing a comprehensive PR and communications strategy for DWV;
- Working closely with the Manager of Member Relations;
- Communicating with members through regular newsletters, updates and
- Writing and editing informational material, publications and newsletters;
- Organizing member events;
- Supporting in general administrative tasks.
- Devising and executing a public perception, relationship management and
external communications concept;
- Researching, editing and distributing persuasive press releases, brochures
and publications for external audiences;
- Designing and acquiring promotional material;
- Communicating competently with media representatives.
- Devising and executing a social media strategy for DWV;
- Retaining responsibility for and maintaining DWV’s social media appearance;
- Writing, editing and distributing persuasive updates and articles for DWV’s
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in (Media) Marketing, International Relations, Journalism or similar;
- 1-3 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian and English;
- Highly creative with great experience in writing, editing and designing content;
- Strong and confident communicator;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and complete tasks
to tight deadlines;
- IT proficient, especially in MS Office applications, focusing on PowerPoint and
- German language proficiency;
- Skilled in image editing and layout design software;
- Experience with Typo3 and CMS.
Benefits of Employment
DWV offers a competitive employment package for a meaningful job in an exciting international environment with potential business travels to Germany. Furthermore, DWV is committed to providing the selected candidate with valuable on-the-job training as the foundation for a successful career.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application in English to Ms. Mariam Mazhinyan by Friday, 29th of June, 2018, attaching their CV and Motivational Statement.