German Business Association (DWV Armenien) is looking for a Project Manager for its office in Yerevan.
- Devising and executing concepts for feasibility, design, budget and risk of
projects in close consultation with the Executive Director and Senior Project
- Evaluating the success of projects and developing strategies for future
- Devising and executing delegation travels of German and Armenian business
- Assuming primary responsibility for major member events and activities;
- Providing support with project-related ad-hoc tasks;
- Involving the PR Manager in the execution of projects by delegating certain
- Managing multiple demanding projects at a time.
- Identifying target groups relevant to the project and entering cooperation with
- Acquisition of relevant sponsors, partners and other relevant parties;
- Acting as primary point person for all project concerns;
- Cooperating and communicating with DWV’s stakeholders (government
institutions, business representatives among others);
- Providing project status reports, briefings and presentations to parties
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in a comparable position;
- Degree in Communications, International Relations, Journalism, Business or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian and English;
- Highly organized and structured with extensive experience in proactive project
- Confident communicator and forward thinker;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and complete tasks
to tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of project management concepts, tools and activities as well as
MS Office Software.
- German language proficiency;
- Proven sales experience with regard to projects and events;
- Skilled in project management software.
Benefits of Employment
DWV offers a competitive employment package for a meaningful job in an exciting international environment with potential business travels to Germany.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application in English to Ms. Mariam Mazhinyan by Friday, 29th of June, 2018, attaching their CV and Motivational Statement.